Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
Package: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Arrive Singapore, Check in and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel then proceed for Half day City Tour of Singapore.
- Night Safari in the evening with Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel then proceed for Half day self explore.
- Afternoon to Sentosa Island, including visits to Merlion Tower and Wings of Time & Sea Aquarium and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel then proceed to Jurong Bird Park.
- Evening visit Gardens by the Bay and Overnight stay at hotel.
- After Breakfast Checkout and proceed for departure.
- Round trip Airport transfers.
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transfers in an air conditioned coach.
- English speaking guide.
- Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Porterage, Excess baggage charges or any other personal expenses.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under Inclusions.
- Meals other than what is in the itinerary.